New market trends such as VoLTE & VoIP, personalization, IoT, M2M, FMC, streaming content delivery, OTT control and monetization, integration of policy & charging, big data analysis, visualization, and NFV, they all generate new use cases. NVision is ready to provide solutions to cover the challenges of a modern telco environment. The heart of the solution is PCRF with customizable policy rules. The solution covers control of services provided by the operator, as well as 3rd party services (Network Policy as a Service NPaaS). As a result of close integration of policy and charging with top-level analytical tools, NVision customers get a flexible solution that allows them to react dynamically to changes in user behavior, new application rollout, etc.
- Bill Shock Prevention – Policies to send an SMS/email to the subscriber when a pre-determined threshold is exceeded. It is also a targeted up-sell opportunity.
- Bandwidth Control and Congestion Management – Provides the ability to curtail overuse and offer up-sell opportunities to major customers, as well as notifying subscribers of impending limits and flexibly managing data based on a variety of network and subscriber-specific conditions. It reduces personnel costs by efficiently managing mobile data traffic based on centralized network and subscriber intelligence. This also means guaranteeing service levels in all network conditions. There are also up-sell opportunities with bandwidth boosts.
- Personalized Service Tiers – Provides subscribers with levels of service based on their own personal preferences and allocate quotas to different applications. Additional value – personal selection of applications and guaranteed application performance through applying QoS to different service tiers and applications.
- Flexible Data Plans – Flexible policies supporting shared data plans, casual users, and loyalty programs within the same family, company, or group, where individual members can have different quota limits, policy profiles, services, and enforcements. It focuses on customers instead of mobile devices, simplifies billing, and improves loyalty.
- Intelligent Roaming (3G/LTE/VoLTE/VoWiFi) – enables not only all-traffic but also service-specific, location-based, device-specific, RAT-type based roaming.
Fixed and Cable
- FMC – Fixed Mobile Convergence – the same policy system supports multiple services (SIP VoIP, VoD, turbo button, etc.) across multiple-access networks (Delivery network dependent QoS, charging & quota rules).
- IPTV and IP Video – Multi-screen services, more flexible and interactive TV. It is essential to assure video quality over IP to different devices and locations.
- Application Driven QoS – application activation triggers a policy request for an increase in bandwidth and QoS.
IoT / M2M – the service provider has to have the possibility of optimally managing a network in order to deliver IoT / M2M services efficiently.
- Telematic services, fleet management, usage-based insurance, infotainment, V2X & C2X
- Connect farming equipment, crop and livestock monitoring
- Manufacturing equipment self-management, remote monitoring, logistics & supply chain management
- Smart meters, grid self-management, smart buildings, solar and wind power plant management
- Remote monitoring and control of heating, lighting, and appliances.
- Home and business security and supervision, smart fire alarms, remote video monitoring
- Tele-health, prevention and fitness, elderly care, remote monitoring, emergency help
- Smart kiosk, targeted advertisement based on digital signage, mobile enabled M2M commerce.